January 26, 2022 0 Comments
While on our D2BA design team, Angie Cimbalo created this beautiful card that was highlighted in the
2022 Fall issue of Creative Scrapbooker magazine!
Here’s how I made my card:
1) I stamped, clear heat embossed, and colored the images and the sentiment, then cut them out with coordinating dies.
2) I cut the dotted rectangle panel by using the mini dotted rectangle and doing partial die cutting to make it full size, then inked it with the oxide ink, added splatters, then added it to my black card stock panel.
3) Next I added those panels to the slimline card base.
4) The image and sentiment were both popped up on foam tape.
5) To finish the card I added a few gems from my stash around the card.
D2BA supplies used:
Slim Mini Wavy Layers Die (for yellow panel-made with partial diecutting & sentiment banner)
Thanks Angie, for sharing this beautiful card with us!
Have an Artzy Day!
February 07, 2023 0 Comments
February 05, 2023 0 Comments
February 02, 2023 0 Comments