November 06, 2018 0 Comments
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
It is Pam sharing with you on the blog today!
I love Christmas especially because of the true meaning and of course all of the wonderful sparkle!! I used some glitter paper for my card and I love how it just pops!
1. Use the Dare 2B Artzy Trellis die and cut it out using silver glitter card stock
2. Cut a piece of yellow card stock slightly smaller then the glitter die cut. Then glue the yellow paper behind the die
3. Use an A2 white card base and glue the die with the yellow backing to the front of the card. I cut a little of the white card base of the bottom of the card to even it out
4. Stamp the flower and leaves using the Holly Xmas stamp set and then color with your favorite markers
5. Use the matching die cuts to cut out the flower and leaves
6. Pop dot the flower and leaves to the front of the card
7. Stamp the sentiment using the Holly Xmas stamp set and layer it onto yellow card stock
8. Pop the sentiment to the front of the card as shown and your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have started making all those wonderful Christmas cards for your family and friends! Make sure to stop by our store for some beautiful Christmas stamps, papers, and dies!
February 02, 2023 0 Comments
February 01, 2023 0 Comments
January 24, 2023 0 Comments