January 01, 2019 0 Comments
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
Happy 2019 to you! I hope you have a wonderful new year filled with blessings, happiness and a lot of crafty fun! Believe it or not I have started my Valentines. All of my family live a long distance away from me so I am using this awesome stamp set called Hot Air Balloons to make them cards. I think it is perfect for those we love that are so far away!
1. Use an A2 white card base. Cut a piece of red card stock slightly smaller then the base and then a piece of Summertime Petal Collection paper just slightly smaller then the red card stock.
2. Glue red card stock to the front of the card and set aside.
3. To create the shaker I used white fun foam with the adhesive back. Stick the DP to the fun foam with removable tape. Cut out the heart using a heart shaped die
4. Separate the fun foam and the DP. Peel away the waxy protective paper from the fun foam to expose the sticky side. Place a piece of acetate on the sticky fun foam. The acetate only has to be slightly bigger the the heart cutout.
5. After you have placed the acetate piece to the foam line up the hearts and stick the DP to the sticky fun foam
6. Flip the DP side upside down to expose the shaker well then fill it with beads and heart rhinestones
7. Glue a piece of white card stock behind the heart shaped shaker making sure you put glue all the way around the window but not to close to edge so that it won’t ooze onto the acetate. You do not want glue showing through your shaker window. After it dries glue it onto the red which is glued to the card base
8. Stamp your balloons using Hot Air Balloons and color with copics or your favorite markers. Cut them out with the coordinating dies.
9. Pop the balloons onto your card. Stamp your sentiment using the Hot Air Balloons stamp set and layer it onto red. Pop it to the card as shown
10. I used a punch to cut out the little red hearts and then glued them to the card
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks so much for stopping by we really appreciate your time. Make sure to take a peek at our store for the stamps and paper used in this project and much more!
February 02, 2023 0 Comments
February 01, 2023 0 Comments
January 24, 2023 0 Comments