August 01, 2017
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
I am Pam MacKay from Stamperatheart. This is my first post as a new design team member and I am thrilled to be joining this team of wonderful ladies! The stamps, papers and dies are fantastic and so much fun to work with! This card has some fun folds and secret message!
1. Begin with an 8 1/2 x 4 1/4 piece of navy card stock and score at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2. Cut the flap off at the 2 3/4 score line.
2. For the inside large flap cut a piece of white card stock 5 1/4 x 4 and glue down. Then cut a piece of Dare 2B Artzy designer paper 5 x 3 3/4 and glue to the white card stock
3. Now for the secret flap. Cut a strip of navy card stock 2 3/4 x 8 1/2 and score at 4 1/4. Fold in half. Cut a piece of red card stock 4 x 2 1/2 and a piece of Dare 2B Artzy designer paper 3 3/4 x 2 1/4. Fold the navy strip vertically along the score line and glue the red to the front and then the DP to the red.
4. Close the main body of the card along the score line and run tape on the flap as shown. Then glue the small card to the flap
5. To decorate the front of the card use the Dare 2B Artzy designer paper cut out 2 flowers and 2 leaves.
6. Cut a piece of navy 4 x 2 1/2 then emboss a piece of pink 3 3/4 x 2 1/4. Glue the piece together and add the flowers
7. Glue the panel to the front flap directly over the navy DP
8. Add your sentiment by stamping in navy and making off the part that says unto the Lord
9. Layer the sentiment onto navy card stock and attach to card as shown
10. Open up the front flap and cut a piece of red card stock 4 x 2 glue inside flap
11. Stamp the remaining part of the verse unto the Lord on white and then layer onto navy and glue inside flap adding another flower from the Dare 2B Artzy designer paper
12. On the inside of the main body of the card add a piece of with card stock 4 x 2 to write your message and name
13. Add a few sparkle sequins to finish off your project!
Dare 2B Artzy Products
I hope you give this card a try! It is sure to delight the person who receives it! And thanks for stopping by!
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019