August 15, 2017 0 Comments
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
I love giving gift cards to my nieces and nephews. It is what they always want. I decided that I would make it a little more personal by making a gift card holder. I do think that gift cards are somewhat impersonal. But with that said so easy!!
1. Start with a 4 1/8 x 9 3/4 piece of white card stock. Score at 2 1/8, 5, 6 and 7. Fold as shown this is the inside of the gift card
2. Cut 4 pieces of Dare 2b Artzy DP at 4 x 2 3/4 and cut 2 pieces at 2 x 4. Working on the inside of the card glue one of the 4 x 2 3/4 down as shown
3. Flip the card over and glue the mountain fold (which is now the vally fold) together. Then flip the card back over
4. On the inside glue the flap for the card holder with a tiny lines of glue on both of the edges and push it down onto the DP
5. Still working on the inside glue the 2 x 4 inch DP to the top flap and glue the 2 3/4 x 4 piece of DP to the bottom half of the gift card
6. Flip the card over and glue down the DP to the front of the card
8. Stamp the sentiment from the Hoot Hoot set and layer on DP
9. Add a small velcro dot to serve as a secure latch
Dare 2B Artzy Products
This gift card can be made so many times and with all different kinds of stamps! Hope you give it a try!
April 22, 2021 0 Comments
April 20, 2021 0 Comments
April 15, 2021 0 Comments