April 13, 2022 0 Comments
Hello and welcome Artzy fans, it’s Angie here today with this fun mini slimline card featuring the D2BA “Build a Bouquet” stamp and die set. Here’s another look at my card:
For my card I used the following Dare2B Artzy products:
And the following other supplies:
Fossilized Amber and Evergreen Bough Distress Oxide inks
Misti stamping platform
Post it Tape for masking edges
Hearts from my stash
And here is how I made my card:
1) Cut floral and stems from masking paper using the coordinating dies from the floral set
2) Cut 3 of the wavy mini slimline die, 2 from black and one from white
3) Using Post-It tape, mask off the outer edges of the white wavy die cut
4) Add the floral masks and ink blend the oxide inks on the inside over the masks
5) Splatter the inking with water and some frosty white watercolor paint
6) Peel off the floral masks and stamp the images inside the opening-see photo below
7) Now using the Misti stamping platform stamp the images in the white space with black ink
8) If you look at my card you can see that I let some of the images hang over the right and left side and others stopped at the edges. You can decide which one and remove or add the Post-It tape how you like.
9) I heat embossed the images before coloring them. Be sure to let the ink blending dry completely before you stamp and emboss the flowers and leaves
10) Color the images with alcohol markers. I left a lot of white space on mine.
11) Mat the white wavy panel slightly offset to one black panel on the right and one on the left to give a black outlined look to the white mat.
12) Add the 3 combined wavy panels to a mini slimline card base
13) Add 3 tiny white heart embellishments and a few black dots in groups of 3 with a Sharpie and the sentiment heat embossed in white on black card stock.
Here’s one last look at my card:
hope you like my card for today! I had so much fun creating it for today’s project! Be sure to stop by this blog often to see all the fun creations made by our amazing design team.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
May 23, 2022 0 Comments
May 19, 2022 0 Comments
May 18, 2022 0 Comments