December 31, 2015
Everyone loves Halloween. This Ghostly Greetings stamp set can turn an ordinary treat into something ghostly. Send a Halloween greeting to let a friend know you are thinking of them. And with three kids of my own, some of my favorite photos are of my kids in their costumes. So, why not have some fun Halloween stamps to create great scrapbook pages.
Follow these easy instructions to make your Halloween treats special.
1. Cut double sided Halloween paper to 3″x8″ / Orange piece 3″x2″ / White 2″ square / Black 2.25″ square
2. Fold long strip in half and fold again 1/2″. (see image #2)
3. Invert the fold to look like the bottom of a paper bag.
4. Pick your favorite Halloween candy and slip inside the folded piece.
5. Fold orange piece to create a topper 3″ wide and 1″ deep. Place over Halloween paper with snack inside and staple together.
6. Stamp image with your Ghostly Greeting stamp set. Don’t forget the yellow moon and your candy corn along the top.
Enjoy this fall season! Blessings, Cindy
Double, double toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble.
William Shakespeare – “Macbeth”
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019
Sign Up for Newsletter