September 04, 2018
Hello Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
It is Pam from Stamper at Heart Blog sharing with you today!
I just love fall colors and in fact fall is my favorite season of the year. The cool breeze in the air is just what you need after a hot humid summer down here in South Carolina. Our new release is just full of beautiful papers, dies and stamps. I am using the little Foxing Greetings Stamp set today.
1. Use an A2 size in rust card stock and then cut a slightly smaller piece of navy. Set aside the rust card base
2. Cut a piece of small leaves paper from the Fall Harvest Collections 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the navy card stock
3 Use the Wavy Square the second from the largest and cut out a piece of navy card stock. Cut the square in half at a diagonal.
4. Glue the pieces of the square to the leaf panel as shown
5. Cut a piece of white card stock with the 3rd largest Wavy Die and stamp with the fox, bird and sentiment using the Foxy Greetings set
6. Color the fox and bird with your favorite pencils or markers. I used copics: B41, 45 – W0, 1, 2, 3 – YR14, 27 – E08, 29 – R20
7. Mount the white wavy square onto a rust colored square and pop it to the card front
8. Add the ribbon then glue the entire panel to the front of the rust card base
9 Using the larger leaf paper from the Fall Harvest Collections and the coordinating dies cut out two small leaves and attach to the right hand corner of the stamped panel. Add the button with twine and your card is complete
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks so much for stopping by and make sure to check out all the wonderful fall stamps, papers and dies! You will love them! P.S. The papers are going really fast so don’t miss out!
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019
Sign Up for Newsletter