September 18, 2018
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends!
It is Pam from Stamper at Heart Blog. I am so happy to be sharing with you today. I just love all the fall papers and matching dies! Here is my little project for today.
1. Use a small gift box as your base. Cut out your papers from the Fall Harvest Collection to fit around the box then glue down
2. Cut the pieces for the top out of matching card stock and glue down
3. Using the Fall Harvest Collection and the matching dies to cut out two leaves and an acorn
4. Attach the leaves to the top portion of the box and add a small leaf charm
5. In the lower left corner add a button tied with brown thread
6. To complete the box add a raffia bow
Dare 2B Artzy
Thanks for stopping by! We are so happy you did!
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019
Sign Up for Newsletter