October 02, 2018
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Friends
The weather is starting to turn cooler which I love because our summers are very hot and humid. I am using some of our beautiful fall paper and the matching leaf dies. I am sharing a card for a friend who needs some encouraging words.
1. Use a cream A2 card base cut a slightly smaller piece of dark navy and glue it to the front of the cream card base. Set aside
2. Cut a piece of copper metallic card stock slightly smaller then the dark navy
3. Use the Fall Harvest leaf paper and the matching dies and cut out the leaves for the front of the card. Glue the leaves to the copper card stock as shown.
4. Add the burlap ribbon to the card front then glue to the card base
5. Using the stamp set Refresh the Soul stamp the sentiment in Versa Mark and add copper embossing powder heat set. Add the dark navy layer and attach to the front of the card using glue dots
Dare 2B Artzy Products
Thanks so much for stopping by! We hope you take some time to visit our online store and to get creative!
March 13, 2019
March 12, 2019
March 11, 2019