October 16, 2018 0 Comments
Good Morning Dare 2B Artzy Buddies
It is Pam on the blog with you today!
I can’t believe how fast October is going! To be truthful I don’t even know where September went! It is still very warm here in South Carolina so needless to say I am ready for a cool down! I am trying to get ahead of the Christmas season rush. So I am starting to make a few cards for those special people who really love handmade things!
1. Use an A2 white card base and the Nested Rectangle Flip die to cut the front flap. Place the die right in the middle of the front of the card and cut. Fold the front flap as shown
2. Cut 1 white glitter matching rectangle using the second from the smallest Nested Rectangle for the front flap and cut out 1 white card stock rectangle for the inside of the card set aside
3. Cut a piece of red glitter card stock 4 x 5 1/4 and glue to the inside of the card then cut a slightly smaller piece of Dare 2 B Artzy DP and glue it to the red glitter paper
4. Cut a piece of red glitter card stock 2 x 5 1/4 and glue it to the front flap. Cut a slightly smaller piece of the Dare 2B Artzy DP and glue it to the red glitter card stock
5. Using the red glitter card stock cut out the Dare 2B Artzy Mini Ornament. Add a piece of silver cord to the top of the ornament and then glue it to the Rectangle die cut.
6. Glue the Rectangle piece to the front of the card and add the silver cord bow
7. Stamp Noel from the Ornament Tangle stamp set and layer it onto red glitter card stock. Attach it to the front flap as shown
8. Stamp your inside sentiment using the Ornament Tangle stamp set onto the die cut Nested Rectangle. Then glue the Nested Rectangle to the inside of the card just behind the front flap so that it lines up perfectly
Dare 2B Artzy Products
As always thanks for stopping by and make sure to check out all of these wonderful products in our onlines store. They make wonderful gifts for yourself and all of your crafty friends!
August 03, 2021 0 Comments
August 01, 2021 0 Comments
July 28, 2021 0 Comments